Friendship is the most important bond in life. This post has some of the best BFF video ideas that you and your friend can do to celebrate this bond.
What is a BFF Video?
A best friend forever (BFF) video is a video made by two or more best friends to celebrate their friendship. These videos can be made for any occasion, but are most commonly made for Friendship Day, which is celebrated on August 2nd.
BFF videos can be any length, but are typically under five minutes long. They can be about anything that the friends want to share with each other. Common topics include inside jokes, memorable moments, and things that the friends have in common.
Making a BFF video is a great way to show your best friend how much you care about them. It is also a fun way to relive all of the wonderful memories that you have shared together. If you are looking for some BFF video inspiration, check out the ideas below.
How to Make a BFF Video
There are lots of different ways that you can make a BFF video. You can use a video editing program to put together photos and videos of you and your best friend, or you can simply record a conversation between the two of you.
If you want to make a more light-hearted video, you could include funny moments between you and your friend. Alternatively, if you want to make a more sentimental video, you could include moments that have meant a lot to the both of you.
Whatever type of video you decide to make, be sure to add some personal touches that will make it special for your best friend. For example, you could add a personal message at the beginning or end of the video, or include a song that is particularly meaningful to the two of you.
Examples of BFF Videos
- BFFs can make videos together talking about their favorite things. This could be a list of their favorite things, their favorite memories, or even just what they love about each other.
- BFFs can also make videos of themselves doing fun things together. This could be anything from going on adventures to simply hanging out and having fun.
- BFF video ideas are to make a montage of all the great times they’ve had together. This could include photos and videos of them together, set to music that they both enjoy.
- Finally, BFFs can also make a video simply telling each other how much they mean to one another. This is a great way to show how much their friendship means, and it will be sure to make both of them smile.
BFF Video Ideas
- You and your BFF could simply sit down and chat about your favorite memories together. This would be a great way to reminisce and celebrate your friendship.
- Alternatively, you could put together a photo montage of you and your BFF throughout the years. This would be a fun way to look back at all the good times you’ve shared together.
- You could also create a parody of your favorite TV show or movie. This would be a hilarious way to show off your creativity and bond with your BFF at the same time.
- If you’re feeling extra sentimental, you could write and perform a song for your BFF. This would be a truly special way to show how much they mean to you.
- Whatever you do, make sure to have fun and enjoy celebrating your friendship!
10 Best BFF Video Ideas
A Day in the Life:
This is a great way to show what your friendship is really like on a day-to-day basis. You can film each other doing everyday activities, like getting ready for work or school, going out for coffee, or just hanging out at home.
A Friendship Timeline:
This video idea is all about highlighting key moments in your friendship. You can start from when you first met each other and then show how your friendship has grown over time.
In this video, you and your BFF can take turns answering questions about each other. This is a fun way to let your viewers get to know you both better. Q&A video is to hold a live stream and answer questions from your viewers while they ask them through social media platforms . A live Q&A creates a more intimate setting and encourages subscribers to participate.
Whether it’s a silly dare or a more challenging task, filming yourselves taking on various challenges is always entertaining. A variation of challenge videos are challenge vlogs. This is where you try to accomplish something by a certain time or for a certain number of days in a row.
See how many activities or skills you can master in the space of one video! Challenge yourselves to improve your communication with each other while doing this — it’s fun to watch your improvement over time.
Collaborate with other YouTubers or creators that you and your BFF are fans of. This could be something as simple as doing a tag together or guest starring in each other’s videos.
Everybody loves a good prank video! See how far you can push each other’s buttons and see who will crack first.
Ask Me Anything:
Try answering different types of questions, such as makeup tips, favorite foods, and advice on life.
Top 10 Countdown:
This is a fun twist on the top 10 lists you see in magazines and on websites! Post your own ranking of videos, songs, pictures — anything really!
Gather friends for a game night, livestream it to your channel, and create a video out of it. This could be board games or party games, but make sure to include lots of laughter!
Get some crafting supplies together or gather all the things you need to complete a project like website design or learning how to use Adobe Photoshop — and then do it, whether solo or with friends!
There you have it, our top ten best BFF video ideas to get you started on creating the perfect Friendship Day tribute for your best friend. No matter what you choose to do, remember to have fun and enjoy yourselves while making lasting memories that you can cherish forever.